Off the top of my head, here are some local spots that I am currently loving (places I've written about before on this site, and places that are new to me):
- Old Port Lobster Shack - I don't care if they've expanded to SF and Napa, and are a mini-chain now. This is actually where Jon and I dined on Valentine's Day. Because I *heart* this restaurant THAT much.
- Fraiche - Lord, their yogurt is addictive. And better than Pinkberry in my book.
- Village Pub - Jon loves the burgers here. I love just about everything else on the menu.
- Woodside Bakery & Cafe - A good brunch destination on a sunny day, since about half the seating is outdoors.
- JZCool Eatery - Really cute, but really loud when there's live music at night (because it's a small-ish dining space). I'm a fan of the arancini. Next time though, I'm gonna try the sliders.
Just kidding. I hope.