Wednesday, December 28, 2005

SF Soup Company, East Palo Alto

Yes, I know it's called the SAN FRANCISCO Soup Company -- and it is one of the things I do miss about working in the City -- but Peninsula-ites can rejoice because there is an outpost in East Palo Alto.

Sadly for me, the hours (Mon-Fri, 7am-4pm) conflict with my work schedule. BUT, a limited selection of the Soup Co.'s products are also carried at Andronico's in the Stanford Shopping Center. So I can still get my tomato bisque to heat up at home.

If you're lucky enough to make it into the actual EPA store, have a bowl of Mexican chicken tortilla for me. Garnished with cheese and blue tortilla chips, it is SO GOOD! Perfect when the weather is cold and rainy, as it has been for the past 20 days.

Pssst: Sign up for the free emails to find out what the daily specials are, and you could also win free soup!

San Francisco Soup Company
1950 University Avenue
East Palo Alto, CA
(650) 322-7687